We understand that good, accessible schooling is one of the pillars of flourishing communities. To ensure that the children in our community have access to good schooling, we have partnered with WIlliam Paca Elementary School. This means that we'll do everything we can to support the school's mission to empower our students to take over the world by providing quality instruction in a nurturing environment, and equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to be productive citizens in society.
How you can help
- Classroom volunteers to assist teachers during school hours
- Food pantry volunteers to organize, setup, and distribute food to families in need
- Escorts to walk students to school in the morning and from school in the afternoon
- Sign up for a summer workday by clicking here.
- Spring and Fall beautification days
- Regular trash pick-up on the block surrounding the school
- Continual need for school supplies (Click here for a list of needs)
- Winter coats for students in the fall
- Non-perishable food for their food pantry
If you have any questions or would like to help in any way, contact us.